Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hey Mikey, He Likes It!!!

Introducing Teddy the Family Friendly Food Critic!!



 I am so excited to start this blog. I have been
 meaning to get this going for some time now and life just seems to take over. I would like to start by introducing the inspiration behind this blog. My son, Teddy Michael Sanchez! He is my Picky eater, you know the one's, most of us have at least one of them in the pack. Well, Teddy is mine! I can spend hours in the kitchen only to hear the dreaded words spewed from his 11 year old mouth "ewww, that looks gross, I'm not eating!" I always think back to this commercial in the 80's, hopefully most of you know the one. I can't possibly be that old, can I?




 I decided that I had to come up with a way to get this boy eating and trying new things so I came up with a rating system and Teddy was the judge. In order to be the judge he had to be willing to try every dish that I made and rate it, thumbs up

for "I would eat that again" , thumbs in the middle for "it was ok and I might try it again" to thumbs down
"disgusting and I will never eat that again." Who's a better food critique than a picky child?

 The next thing I wanted to use this blog for was to post and try recipes that are on the products that we use everyday. I have a baggie that is full of these recipes and I have not tried a one, you all. They are just sitting, waiting to be tried and taking up room in my spice cupboard. I am so excited to share these recipes with you and to have Teddy try and rate them as family friendly, or family deadly dishes!! I am going to try and post at least one recipe each day so that I can start clearing out my cupboard. Make sure to check in and see what recipes may work for your family and picky eaters! Thank you for checking us out. I look forward to this journey,

I

No comments:

Post a Comment